Thursday, May 10, 2007

No Word Yet

Still haven't heard anything. Our best guesses at this point: We have a 30% chance of getting the phone call in June, a 65 % chance we'll get the phone call in July, and the 5% off-chance we won't get the phone call until August. This month, the CCAA matched children through November 1, 2005, though, and there are only 10 days between that and our magic # day (11/11/05), so who knows!!!!